Done uterine ablation. Passing clots. Normal?

I had a uterine ablation performed in Nov 2011. Since then, i have not had a period, until last thursday. it started out pretty normal but then 3 days into it, i began passing clots. MASSIVE clots. In a period of 3 hours, i used 8 tampons & 7 pads. I bled like that for 2 days, it slowed down to a normal state. Then last night, the gates broke open again. Is this normal or should i be concerned?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013
Thank for asking to HCM
Yes this is normal after the surgical intervention, this will be fine, only excessive or profuse bleeding has to be treated as medical emergency otherwise it will come around soon have nice day.