Done urine analysis, complete blood count. What does these reports indicate. Why am I being referred to hematologist?

My urinalysis showed a 1+ in wbc esterase, 2+ in occult blood, 6-10/HPF for WBC and 4-10/HPF in RBC . What does this mean? CBC results are as follows as far as the abnormal ones: Creatinine, Serum .050 mg/dl; BUN/Creatinine Ration 26, WBC 2.5, Hemoglobin 10.3, HEmatocrit 33.2 MCV 68 MCH 21 and MCHC 31. What does these mean? And I am being referred to hematology for what?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012
you have written only urine and blood report, not given any problem.
give the proper history of your illness with your age and sex only then you can get some answer.
as per report you are having UTI and Anemia.
consult a physician for proper diagnosis and treatment.
a good antibiotic will cure the UTI and taking regular Iron will improve the Anemia.