Done ultrasound of neck. Showed multiple lymph nodes, bulky. What does it sound like?

please help me to understand well the comments from my doctor after exam result:
Neck an thyroid Ultrasound:
Ultrasound of right neck reveals multiple lymph nodes, ranging between 3 and 0.8 cm, moderately bulky and nonspecific. these ate mainly right submantibular and parotid region. there is some hilum presrvation though these are bulky lymph nodes. on the left side further smaller submantibular region lymph nodes noted 1.5 cm. Left posterior lymph nodes measuring up to: 2x1.9x0.6 cm and are abnormal in configuration with some rounding and loss of hila.

Thyroid right lobe 5x1.2x1.7, let 4.8x1.3x2 cm and isthmus 0.3 cm and unremarkable.

Thanks Doctor for your opinion!
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013