Done tubal ligation. Breast tenderness, heaviness, constant urination, nausea. Pregnant?

I am 32 . I had a tubal ligation filshe clamps done in june 2009. In dec 2011 my period never came ihad other pregnancy symptoms to a hpt and it showed very faint negative . In mid jan still no period and feeling prego symptoms I started bleeding with huge blood clots i went to the er and doctors ran hcg levels per my request i was told they were elevated but was forward to know my last period was dec 4 2012 my cycle lasts 28 days and I m about 11 days late i tested at home on the 4 because i have breast tenderness and heaviness , nausea ,constant urination ,moody , and elevated body temp . is it to early to retest and is there a chance i can be pregnant again ??? ((With all this symptoms i feel i am i have been pregnant before and all the symptoms are the same))
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013