Done surgery for hemorrhoids. Which cream to use for recurring hemorrhoids?

i am having serious problem for hemerrodes i did a surgery before 2 years in private place Nairobi but that was not been good enough and its return again i am feeling that thinness is part of that hemerrodes sp please give any advice you able to me am i going cream you prescribe it to me or an other surgery iam in cairo -Egypt Now
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012

hi guest
haemorrhoids surgery occur 2 yrs ago. 3 6 9 12 0clock position is important . if surgery is done properly recurence is rare .so that present problem will cure by cryo surgery is best and ultimate no cream tube will be usefull .