Done surgery for endometriosis. Taken clomid. Cramps, abdominal pain, nausea. Pregnant?

I have a mild case of endometriosis and had laparoscopy surgery in January of this year. In March I took a round of clomid 50mg. Now, I am 5 days late. I have not taken a pregnancy test, trying to wait. I'm having cramps (not constant) that sometimes feel like I am about to start my period and then sometimes I feel like I'm being hit in my lower abdomen and it almost takes my breath. I haven't been sick but the sight of certain things make me feel like I might vomit. No headaches, no dizziness. Could I be pregnant or am I just having another late period.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013