Done spinal fusion, poking sensation in lower back. Any thoughts?

I had a spinal fusion in April. I have recently noticed a strange sensation of dull poking in my lower back on the right side of my back when going to the bathroom, like my intestines are pressing against something foreign in my back. I have discussed it with my surgeon and he seems to gloss over it. Also I have had some issues with profuse sweating, with just walking or standing. It also seems to have an odor, I have put on some weight over the last few months but Dr said it was reasonable, also blood pressure is normal and so is my blood sugar , not diabetic. Just curious if you have any thoughts.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012