Done semen analysis after varicocelectomy. Should I take Clomefine again?

hi, i am nawid , i am 23 yrs old, i had a left varicocele about four months ago , and it is two months that i done varicocelectomy, i also had a semen analysis after varicocelectomy , that the result was: sperm count= 50 milllion, volume = 2ml , morphology = 28% , motility=25% and the liquefication time was 15 minutes. finally the dead sperm count was 70% , i got clomefine tablets with vit E for one month , after one month i did the again a semen analysis ,, that the result was: sperm count = 90 million , morphology 40% , motility 40% , dead sperm 55%, and now what is your advice , should i give clomefine again? also i think that my testesteron level is abnormal , what should i do to elevate the level of testesteron? thanks
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012