Done semen analysis. Why do I have many dead sperms and pus cells?

My wife and I have been married for 10 months. My recent semen analysis is as follows: Time of production: 10.10am Time of examination: 11.15am Color: Milky pH: 8.0 Volume: 3ML Consistency: Slightly viscous Total count: 90 X 1,000,000 / ML MOTILITY Active: 20% Inactive: 10% Dead: 70% MORPHOLOGY Normal: 70% Abnormal: 30% MICROSCOPY Epithelial cells: 0-1HPF Pus cells: 5-6HPF Semen sample yielded scanty growth of staph aureus after 24 hours of incubation at 37 C. Urine sample yielded no significant bacterial growth . Why do I have so many dead sperm and pus cells? Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012