Done semen analysis. What do the counts mean? Can we go for IUI with this?

Hi, Me and my husband are in IIC for 2 years and this month we decided to go for SoS IUI ... We had my husband s semen analysis and here is the report of it.. morphology: normal : 3%, head piece defects : 48% (amorphous / tapered) , midpiece defects : 35% (bent midpiee / cytoplasmic droplets), tail defects: 12% (coiled / bent), immature forms/ cells: 2% (immature). They have a comment in the below as WAI - Asthenoteratozoospermia. Please let me know what all the count means? Is that fine..we go for IUI with this? Or he has to take some medication to improve the quality..if so ..please tell me what are those medications .. AWAITING your reply, Lakshmi
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013