Done medical abortion, taken Meftal spas and Hemsly. Continous bleeding. Help

This is ketaki, i have had my abortion through medication. (1st sep 2012)one oral medication followed by (3rd sep 2012) 3 medications thru vaginal insertion. i did my sonography after 6days it was incomplete so i was given 2 more medicines thru vaginal insertion. then i did my sonography after 2 weeks..still it was incomplete. again 2 more medicines (24 chasep 2012)and did my sonography after 2days it was complete abortion. my doctor said i will stop bleeding in 2-3 days.. but i am still bleeding. So i called her up and she asked me to take meftal500. i cudnt get this medicine anywhere instead i got meftal spas 250mg. its just a pain killer so i took 2 tablets of hemsly 250mg one in d morning and one in the night. but i am still bleeding. could you please guide me what medicines do i take so that i stop bleeding. over all its been 5 weeks now that i am bleeding. My doctor is out of town for 2 weeks so i could not call her. Looking forward to hear from you at earliest of your convenience. Thanks & regards Ketaki
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012