Done laser surgery for prostate gland enlargement. Passing stool often. Due to polybion syrup?

i had gone through laser surgery for prostate gland enlargement 45 days back now i am finding normal but now since a week passing stool often ie 4-5 times in the morning and often immediately after food other times i am taking polybion syrup once 5ml in the night since 4-5 days is it because of that or what is the cause i am not taking any other medicines at present i tried triphala too but stopped last week because of these symptoms please suggest
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012