Done hystoscopy. Treated for TB. Will IVF have an effect on the baby?

I am 33 year old and recently done histoscopy , removed both tubes(damaged) endometrium tissue sent for tb pcr result is positive, doctor advised that we can go directly for ivf , becasue 2 years back i stoped my tb med. course inbetween(only 2 months med i completed) doctor said now again we start there is no effect just we go for ivf directly. my querry is, safe for ivf or if my cycle sucess any effect on baby. please help me i am confused.
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012