Done hysterectomy. Low blood pressure and pulse. Related to pain medication?

I had a hysterectomy on Monday. The plan was to have the robotic hysterectomy. I was under anesthesia and the procedure had began, the doctor made the first incision on the upper abd. He inserted 1 liter of air and suddenly my blood pressure dropped and my heart stopped. He stated that they gave me atropine and after about 25 seconds it started back beating. They decided to proceed and the hysterectomy was done vaginal. The doctor told me he had read about this but never had it happen to him in his 20yrs. He was a little nervous about it and or course I was to. It is now 2 days post-op and my bp and pulse continue to be low. Not sure if it is related or the pain meds?? Any info would be appreciated.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013