Done hysterectomy. Had pelvic hematoma. Will bowels function normally again?

hi im 3wks post op full abdo hysterectomy. a week after my surgery i was back in hospital very poorly with a pelvic hematoma that was infected.spent 11days in hospital on I.V. antibiotics and then oral had to have catheter fitted as my bladder retained urine each time they took it out and my bowels didnt work work 11days after op had to have 3enamas to make them go and take laxido and lactulose daily to keep them functioning which im still having to do and have had to go home with a catheter which i still have for another last scan my hematoma was only 5cm.will everything settle down and start functioning normally again? and will my hematoma be absorbed as the pain in that area is beginning to niggle and increase daily?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013