Done hip surgery. Hurts to squat, popping sound. Bothering me

Yes Im 38 years old and ive have surgery on my hips my joint slipped in both of my hips when I was young its call capital slip aphisis I think i spelled it close enough but my current issue is my left knee when i sqaut it hurts when Im at work and lean against the front desk with my legs back it hurts like something is out of place everytime I stand to walk from a sitting position it snap and pops it sound like fingers snapping its starting to get my noticable and more frequent its starting to bother me more by the day,
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012