Done gallbladder removal. Taking Tramadol for perthes disease. Sore surgery scar. Problems due to medicine?

Hello, I was told I had gallstones back in October 2012 and had them removed along with my gallbladder as it was blocking my bile duct to my liver . I have been on tramadol for a long time due to having perthes disease in my left hip. One off my scars from the key hole surgery has been causing me some problems it is raised, tender to touch and sore. I am now getting the pains I got when I was rushed into hospital for the gallstone, in my upper back and opposite side in the front. I am concerned that I now have the gallstones back which are blocking my bile duct. I have at least 8 of the rare side affects from the tramadol and worried that these tablets are causing the problems with the gallstones. I am only 19years old.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013