Done flexi sigmoidoscopy due to blood in stools. Have anal tag, swelling. What is wrong?

Hi, I ama 35 year old female and am very concerned because even though i have had flexi sigmoidoscopy twice now because i use to get bleeding when passing stool and it was clear. The bleeding has stopped but I have an anal tag which is causing me great discomfort I feel like it is almost nearly always swollen and more recently for the past two months feel like constant pressure in that area even if I dont have to go pass stool. I am not constipated and am regular. When I go shopping I cannot lift anything even one bag of shopping can make the pressure feel worse and more intense. What is wrong can you tell me I am very worried.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013