Done egg transfer. Have cramping, breast pain, leg pain, numbness in lower body. Can you help?

hai my eggs are transfer on day 2 one with grade b have 2 cell and one have 4 cell grade c my doc said both are good quality..i am 28 my husband is 33 and we have icsi with ivf i am making less egg poor overies doc eggs are transfer on june 16 i have cramping 2 to 4 days and breast pain..but yesterday night i have legs pain like i used to have whan my period start soon..m so worried..and also i feel my lower body like num last night..but now no pain at all..but i feel so tired...please can you help me thanks...
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012