Done blood test. Have morning fatigue, no appetite, digestion disorder. Liver or thyroid problem?

my wife aged 48 years , her blood test shows as follows:- TSH = 8.20 SGPT=33 TOTAL PROTEIN= ALB 4.24, GOB 3.15 P.TIME16 HB=11.6 I also like to inform that she has morning fatigue , lack of hunger & digestion disorder. she is now taking medicine (Thyronorm 50 ) in the morning.medicine D - Veniz 50 is not suiting her. vomitting occurs hours after taking the medicine. so stopped the medicine.Capsule Pantocid - DSR is taking at night before dinner.In the 2011 she had a high viral fever for which she had to take hospitalisation. High dose anti biotic was given.somedays ago she stopped taking Thyronorm & digestion disorder appeared. but starting medicine for thyroid , it has decreased a bit little. my question is whether it is a liver problem or thyroid problem?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012