Done biopsy of cervix. Bleeding, cramps. Worried about unusual bleeding

Im 33yrs old, and generally fit n healthy... In nov I had a biopsy taken of my cervix due to cn1. Since then my cycle has become 31-32days instead of 27/28...... I had a 2day light bleed in December, and my period came 10 days earlier on the 6th January, and I have now started another bleed, with severe cramping on the day my period was due originally!!!! I have been Quite stressed lately, but I m worried about the unusual bleeding!!!
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013