Done abortion through D&C, missed periods with lot of white discharge, scan normal. Can I take Cycloreg tab?<br><br>

More ▼ me: hai askdoctor: Hello. Please type your entire health query at one go and hit ENTER. Sent at 10:14 PM on Thursday me: i hv done my d&c abortion on dec1 last month i hvnt got my periods yt , and i hv lot off white discharge , i hv colusated the gynic doctor to she had taken a scan after my D&C and told its cleared but thing is im moving to swizerland on 18 jan so i hv my medical check up 15 or 16 of jan still now i hv got my periods so the doctor suggested me cycloreg tablet so can i take it today
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013