Done HSV test. Culture showed C. albicans and Klebsiella. Need interpretation

I went for a HVS test, and this is the result PERFLOXACIN +++ CIPROFLOXACIN +++ STREPTOMYCIN +++ GENTAMYCIN +++ ZINNACEF + ROCEPHIN +++ SEPTRIN ++ AMOXILIN + ERYTHROMYCIN RESISTANCE LEVOFLOXACIN RESISTANCE AMPICLOX RESISTANCE CULTURE : Yielded Mixed growth of C.albicans (moderate) and Klebsiella spps (moderate) after 24hrs incubation at 37 degree celcius. Please I need an interpretation of this to know the problems with me
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012