Done HSG, spotting, breast tenderness, no period, negative home pregnancy test

I had HSG procedure done on my cycle day 8 back in September. Cycles are usually 31-33 days long. One week before my period was due, I started to spot and this continued for about 4 days and never picked up in intensity. Time came for my period to come and it never started. Now I am a week late. I have breast tenderness but aside from that, no other symptoms that really shout pregnancy or oncoming period. Home pregnancy tests have been negative. Not sure what to think and hoping I might possibly be pregnant.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012