Done HCG test. Had spotting. Diagnosed as miscarriage after another HCG test but no spotting

Hello. i had my hcg levels tested on the 3/10/2012 and it was 181 went down on to 143 on the 6th and back to 182 on the 08/10/2012. i than had another hcg on the 12/10/2012 and it was 317. On the 13/10/2012 i had a bit of spotting and passed a cloth which I thought i am having a miscarriage . i went to ER and they did another hcg and it was now 363. The doctor told me all was well and I could go home, i than had another hcg test on the 17/10/2012 and it was 399. doctors said all was well. I have had no bleeding or spotting and went in the 06/11/2012 and a hcg count again read 120,. doctor said that I had a miscarriage as he could not see anything on the scan. but i still up till today have no bleeding or cramping, please advice.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012