Done EKG and holter monitor test for blackouts and pain above elbow. History of right bundle branch block and leaky mitral valve. Explain?

I am a young looking and healthy looking 59 year old female with a history of a right bundle branch block and leaky mitral valves who was born with this condition, my mother was exposed to fallout from Hanford Nuclear Base, Washington in 1953 and my father worked for Hanford. I recently had an echo with EKG , a 24-hour Holter Monitor , and two part nuclear stress test. They have never seen that type of a heart beat on the echo/EKG before, and on my 24 hour holter monitor test I had 1 ventricular ectopic, 40 supraventricular ectopics and 19 beats of atrial fibrillation . They are still trying to figure out what is wrong with my heart. I often get pounding heart beats, heart flutters, sometimes I get parcial blackouts, and sudden sharp stabbing pain just above my left elbow. My heart has gotten a lot worse in the last 4 years. Can you explain? I have never been to a cardiologist because I don t think they will know what is really wrong with me and prescribe a medication that will stop my heart. I also have arthritis , fibromyalgia, intrastitial systitis, ADHD, and major sleep apnia which has thrown me into pounding heart arrhythmia and stopped me from breathing. Please explain
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012