Donated Plasma. Why did I faint? Hit head. Why am I still dizzy?

Hello. I donated Plasma and shortly after leaving the center I fainted and hit my head hard. I am not sure how long I was out before the man helped me up. After hitting my head it sounded like everyone was talking through water and it took me a min to realize where I was. I went to the ER and they don a Cat scan and said they found nothing wrong. This was two days ago. I still feel dizzy and get spots in my right eye. I also have a constant head ache and feel nausated. Is this something that I need to worry about?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012
Thanks for query.
Due to vaso vagal shock plasma donors always fall down.
When volume of our blood becomes less due to plasma donation vaso vagal shock occurs in most of the cases thats why they leave you in supine position for 5-10 minute & offer you tea or coffee.
The spots in right eye 7 dizzy feeling is due to anxiety.
So nothing to worry.
So don't worry you have choose a good way to serve society.Go for plasma donation next time it is a good habit & service to society.