Dog bite, taken Amoxicillin. Have headache, dizziness. Should I go to ER?

*sigh* I was bitten by a dog on Friday - two puncture wounds. I was unwilling to seek medical care or report the bite. The dog was known to me and fully vaccinated. I home treated with a thorough wash with Dawn, followed by peroxide and antibiotic ointment, and started amoxicillin I'd recently been prescribed for an ear infection but did not end up taking. I iced the wound to control swelling from the trauma. The punctures are healing well - no signs of infection or deeper damage. However, I'm feeling a little weird - headachy and a little dizzy. Should I go to emergency room?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013