Dog bite, stitches on cheek, pus and blood leaking from stitches. On augmentin, neosporin. Treatment?

My 4 year old daughter got bit by a dog sunday and got 4 dissolvable stitches in her cheek. I noticed today she has some puss mixed with blood leaking form it. She has been on 400ml augmentin 1/2 tsp 2x a day and neosporin on the stitches 3x a day. Her pediatrician didn t seem worried by it when i mentioned it to her. I was just worried because i was putting more neosporin on it and some squeezed out. I wasn t sure if I should bring her to the E.R. to have it checked or not
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012