Dog bite and scratched, no bleeding, washed with soap, experiencing headache. Solution?

Hi Sir, a domestic puppy dog of two months bit me very sensitively with a small scratch as nail does. which happened accidentally while playing with the dog. I was able to see the blood which was not even coming out of the scratch. Washed with soap but haven t taken any vaccine . Now its been 20 days after this happened. But i am facing head ache since 3 days from lower neck to back of my head. Do not have any fever or vomitings till now after the dog bite. I need your solution what need to be done please tell me i am very much tensed. The dog is fine even after 20 days.
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012
Hi Prithvi,

I can understand your concern. As the incident happened 20 days back and the puppy is fine your headache and pain in the lower neck is not related to the scratch. It is suggested that you see your doctor to rule out other causes of headache.

I hope you have got your puppy immunized by the vet.

Wishing you an early recovery.