Does working for long hours with the computer gives recurring headache and what could be the solution?

Dear Doctor , Weekly twice or thrice i have got troubled with headache & i have not taken any medicine at all, very rarely or at the end i prefer "paracitamol" otherwise none. Why this is ache happening? How to avoid? or how to react? What is remedy? Sir, please help this regard- Ramesh @ 38 yrs, Male. (I have been working in the computer everyday more than 12 hours, i must work, i.e., my nature of job.) Dear Doctor, Weekly twice or thrice i have got troubled with headache & i have not taken any medicine at all, very rarely or at the end i prefer paracitamol otherwise none. Why this is ache happening? How to avoid? or how to react? What is remedy? Sir, please help this regard- Ramesh @ 38 yrs, Male. (I have been working in the computer everyday more than 12 hours, i must work, i.e., my nature of job.)
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011