Does wart causes cancer or piles ?

I recently noticed a wart, the size of a pinhead only at the tip of the anus. Does it cause cancer or piles ? I am worried. Pls help!
Asked On : Mon, 8 Jun 2009
It would be help ful if you have mentioned the following details 1. age 2. since how many days 3. did it develop afer sex 4. do yu have penile dischare 5. any ulcer or boils on the penis ideal is to get examined by dermatologist, not to neglect its a sensitive issue
  Anonymous's Response
i touch a penis and on the skin, i felt something it was small round like, almost like a pebble. when i move it, i could feel i could rip it off. is that a mole or a hpv wart?