Does using the Paragard IUD cause a watery discharge and can I still get pregnant ?

Hi Im 18 and had an abortion last year, I also had a Paragard IUD placed in as I did not want to use birth control that were hormonal anyway, since I have had the IUD for almost 5months now, my period has almost gone back to normal although I have been having a clear watery discharge that smells terrible which I am forced to having to change underwear 4-5times a day as the discharge just runs. I am also thinking of changing the IUD for something else like getting the jab but am unsure because of the side effects. Is this discharge from caused by the IUD? If so, is there anything I can do to kind of help the terrible smell or keep me from changing all the time? Also is it possible to fall pregnant after having sex 5days in a row while using the Paragard IUD???? Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011