Does taking lemon juice in water cause delayed periods?

Hi. I have been taking lemon and warm water after my period on the 11/10. I have a constant 28days circle. Today is the 2nd day and my period has nt come. Is the lemon water responsible for the delay? Cus I am not pregnant . And please what are the natural remedy for it?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Nov 2014
Hello ma'am and welcome.

Lemon and warm water is very healthy for the heart and to help control cholesterol levels if taken after each meal, and I know many women who take it on a regular basis on and off their period.

I doubt this can cause a delay in your periods, and so there should be some other underlying cause for such a presentation. So speak to your doctor about this, and if at all you need help then your doctor will prescribed you medications to have a withdrawal bleed.

Best wishes.