Does swelling of vagina after intercourse mean infection and how can I cure it ?

hi...my husband and i have intercourse all the time and he breaks inside me almost everytime...im on yaz and my period is due in about 4 days...however about 2 days now the opening of my vagina feels alittle tender...i have no burning or swelling or discharge or pain in my womb or abdominal area...it just hurts when he enters and maybe alittle itch at times...no major discomfort...could this be an infection? and what could i use....thanks
Asked On : Tue, 13 Sep 2011