Does starting ejaculation at an early age cause acne, hair fall and stop height growth?

Help plz.Thinking of sucide! Does Ejeculation cause me these problem.Is it my mistake Doc plz help me.I am very depress & thinking of suicide. i have some major queries which i have asked several doctors but they havent told me with any detail.plz help me.For humanity.God Bless u! I started doing ejaculation from the age of 15male.One night i was in bed & started rubbing my penis and then at end got at ejaculation & orgasm.after that i got the habit of masturbation to the point of ejaculation!I did excessive masturbation from 15 yr to 17 yr and then i completely stopped it due to various problem masturbation brought in me 1: when i started masturbation on the next day i got my first pimple and so when i used to increase frequency my acne used to worsen.So need to know the relation between the two 2: When i started ejaculating after a month i started to have hair fall and at 17 i realized that it was due to over ejaculation and some doctor also told that over ejaculation increase DHT production causing hair fall in genetically prone person.I want to know how much is my mistake 3.As I started masturbation with ejaculation at age 15 it could have stunted or stop my height growth in any way or even one doc said over ejeculation increases testosterone level very high causing premature fusion of growth plates.So in any possible way could it have effected my height
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013