Does sperm come off really easy in water?

Ok, after I masturbate i fell the need to scrub the heck out of my body and penis to get sperm off. sometimes my skin turns red i scrub so hard. I am always in the shower or bath for like 3 hours because I dont feel clean. I also think I have like left over sperm on my body, and im gonna get a girl pregnant if I make any contact with her (No Sex). Would A 5 to 10 min bath or shower be ok to wash sperm off. Please help me put my mind to ease and so im not in the shower bath for like 3 hours. Am I worrying for nothing? Also does sperm come off really easy in water?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013
Dear Friend ,
Thanks for query to Health Care Magic ..

There is nothing to worry friend , Here are some information you should know to overcome your thoughts .

First you should have in your mind that Sperm is our own body fluid that is getting ejaculated during masturbation .
Secondly Sperm will not cause harm to you if it comes in contact with body surface ,it will be liquified in few mins hence just a few wash with water and soap will do good in cleaning your body .
Thirdly you need not to scrub forcefully to make sperm off completely , its unnecessary , Sperm will get absorbed by body if you dint spill off completely , its a natural process .

Therefore there is no need to bath for 3 hours to clear off our own pure liquid in our body and it will be easily washed in 5 to 10 mins bath or shower .

Hope this information helps you .
Thanks & Take Care.