Does sore breast and stomach pain indicate pregnancy ?

hey so im 23 and i just had sex for the first time about two weeks ago a few days after i start have sore breast and stomach pain , and like seven day later i had a peroid i guess it came on for like two days can u tell me if im pregant
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jul 2011
Infectious Diseases Specialist 's  Response
Hi! to be sure that you are not pregnant you should do a pregnancy test in urine. If this test is negative the chances to be pregnant are practically nulls.
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
How was bleeding in this period ?Is it normal ? If so , It is unlikely that you are pregnant. But it is better to get checked with Home pregnancy test kit.Use early morning sample to get tested.
If you need more information feel free to mail me.