Does period come after stopping of regestrone after 3 day dose

in my 15 days pergnency test it was told negative. doctor suggested regestrone 3 days, 3 times... while taking the tablet on first day itself i had very light periods... but still i continued the tablet and now i did not get my periods... will i get my periods after stopping Regestron ..... pls help
Asked On : Tue, 20 Mar 2012

Regestron is Progestrone supplements. Once you stop these after 3 days there is a high possiblity of withdrawal bleed in the form of menstrual period.

Do not panic about the light periods that occured on the first day after its take. Please ask your OBGYN if you have to continue the next month. This can also act as contraception if taken with low dose oestrogen.