Does operation for undescended testicle result in reduction of sperm count ?

Hi I am 28 years I had an operation for undecended testis last year, the doctor tested the removed testile and found no sperm in it. My sperm count was 50million/Ml. before operation. Immediately after Operation count drop to 20 Million/Ml and continues the same for a year now. Serm is more liquid aand color change.... Will this undecended testile Operation make that huge reduction and affect the sperm quality and shape????
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011