Does obesity or excessive masturbation cause erectile dysfunction and pain in the testicles ?

Dear Doctor , I am 28 yrs old, with an average body, male, have gained wt upto 20 kgs in the last 5 months, I am menstrubating for last 10 yrs, so i am facing some problem in erectile also there is pain around my testicles with the water in a mix for like milky transparent may I know what should I do
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
Mastrubating it self does not cause any harm to the body.Pain around testicles can be because of forceful mastrubation ;or if it is daily & continuous then show it to a doctor.The transparent fluid that comes on getting excited is normal prostatic fluid necessary for lubrication & other milky fluid as you know is the semen.One important thing is why you gained 20kgs in 5 months whether it is due to over eating or some other medical problem is necessary to be investigated.As for problem in erection there should be some mental stress you are facing once that is over things should become normal.