Does light brownish pink discharge two weeks before pms due and fatigue ,no appetite mean pregnancy ?

Hi, I have been on the pill yasmine for the last two Months, I haven t been taken it appropriately I did not take it at the same time abd at times I would take it with a glass of wine. My boyfriend and I were having unprotected sex at times though he would withdraw. I got my period on the 25th of July. It went a little longer than normal. 5days Is normally the longest, this time I had it for 7. I finished on Sunday the 7th. Ever since up until now the 6th of august I have had clear stringy brownish colored discahrge. Prior to my period and now I have also had pregnancy symptoms I have been dizzy, over tired, emotional, no apetite, diarreah. Could I be pregnant? Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 5 Aug 2011