Does irregular periods & milk formation causes any skin problem for women ?

Hello Doctor , My wife stopped breast feeding my child when he was one year and eleven months,but the milk formation never stopped,however when my son was one year six months old then she had to go through D&C because of which she had continuos bleeding for four months,we consulted one gyno in bangalore and she gave some medicine for four weeks which was needed to be taken weekly once once but nothing happened,from past three months my wife did not have periods and of top of that she had white discharges happening regularly and also she started developing some dry patches which started causing itchiness so we consulted Dr Gyno Dr again who prescribed my wife BLONG and casgolin tab to stop milk formation and told that once milk formation is stopped my wife should get a regular period,so after taking that medicine we observed that the milk formation got less for ten days and then the mensuration occured,However the milk formation is not looking to stop as milk looks like dark yellow and bit thick,so after taking the medicine twenty days ago,mnsuration happened but milk formation continues,Please advice what needs to be done c,at present the problem now is milk formation and also i would like to know if that sking problem is because of the milk formation and irregular periods,Looking forward for your reply.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011