Does increasing the Prozac dosage cause a creepy feeling in the arms and legs with increased anxiety ?

My 21 year old daughter has been taking Prozac for the last 4 years for depression . She has gradually had the dosage increased to 40mgs. A few months ago, she realized that she was having more bad days than good and her psychologist suggested raising the daily dose to 60mgs. After discussing this with her MD he suggested taking 60mgs 3 days a week and 40mgs the other 4 days. She has been doing this for the last 4 weeks. Just this week, she has been experiencing what she is calling a creepy crawly feeling in her arms and legs with increased anxiety . Could this be from the increase of the Prozac? Should she titrate back to 40mgs? If so, what would be the best way to start lowering the med?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Feb 2012