Does having HIV cause problems like sinus, heart problems, headaches ?

I m HIV positive its been a year & a few mouths since i found out i recently had a pink/orange discharge it lasted for only a day? my sines have been really acting up, i have a leaky heart vale & i have some other type of heart problems where my heart beat 100 times a min when im in a stand still position, i want to know is it because of my HIV im having so many problems with my sines, heart, headaches? i feel like crap everyday, im always thirsty, i do drink plenty of water & im taking my meds i getting worse
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012

Yes, the symptoms that you are experiencing can all be attributed to the HIV infection in you. HIV infection commonly causes coronary heart disease, dilated cardiomyopathy, and in advanced stages pericardial effusions. These may be causing the high heart rate of 100 along with the leaky valve.

It is also common to suffer from repeated sinus infections and headaches.

Hope you are managed appropriately.