Does excessive masturbation cause varicose veins ?

I HAVE VARICOSE VEIN IN MY LEFT FOOT AND I ALSO MASTURBATE A LOT. DOES THIS CAUSE THE VARICOSE VEIN IN MY LEFT LEG?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Feb 2012
Hello Niza,

Welcome on HCM.
The varicose veins do not appear due to masturbation whatever amount you do it.
Leg veins have some one way valves and they allow pumping only one side that is towards heart.

These valves may be at fault in your case.
Second you work condition might be forcing you long standing in single position, so avoid this type of work. You can use legs elastic stockings to prevent the blood to stagnate in legs.

While lying keep your legs above heart label.
Do good exercise to tone up you leg muscle so that they can pump blood from legs to heart efficiently.

Get well soon
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,Thanks for query,
Varicose vein and masturbation has no relation with each other.
Consult vascular surgeon and go for the treatment of varicose vein.
Ok and bye.