Does every white pill in the Mala D pack have the same dosage?

Hi Doc, I want to know does each white pill in the 28day pack of Mala d has same dosage? I am asking this because my wife is on the pill and in the second week of the second month, instead of continuing the pack from right, she started from the left and took 3 pills from that side (1 per day as prescribed though)., now the leaflet says each while coated pill Mala D - 21 white sugar coated Ethinylestradiol 50 mcg + Norgestrel 300 mcg (0.3mg) means they have ideally same dosage, irrespective of which white pill you are taking, just ensuring that you need to take active white pill on the active days... Is it correct?? Plz help
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012