Does dr.ayurveda really works ?

helo doctor, i saw the dr ayurveda product in tv. i want to buy it because im too short compare to my classmates.. i thought it may give sum side effects?? because im jus 14th and i dont want to go for it but i feel so guilty when i see my frns taller than me.. but my mom use to tell me to take greeny things and i even do that smtimes but though im not growing... so pls do giv some suggestions.. can i use dr ayurveda or not?? r any other products but all i want is to grow thats it.. so pls giv me sum suggestions about it.. my age 14, female im about 5 feet im not sure with it...
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response

there are some excercise which are helpful to increase the height like sukhasana, bhujangasana etc. You can take calcium suppliment to increase the height.
for more information you can cont.on 9424883137
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Riyaz Nazimudheen's  Response
hi,
Please do not use such products with out consulting a doctor.The medicines whoch they sell through tv ads are mostly bogus.Keep in mind that there is no medicine that can make you taller.These medicines can also cause great side effects and affect your health.So use it carefully.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Christy J Thundiparambil's  Response
hi welcome,
i am an ayurvedic doctor in ayurveda like that medicines are little.
you go for healthy food and daily stretching exercises like stand on thumb and stretch your both hands up for about 4-6 minutes repeat it for 5-6 times at morning you will get height.
thanking you
for further clarification write to us
christyjoseph!gmail.com
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Hello Pooja
As you are only 14 years of age you are still in age that is bound to increase your height. Balanced diet and regular excercise with care free mind add to vitality of the body which in turn add the desired inches. I think advertisment and marketing have a difference in reality. Business and profession can not be equated. There is no contraindications, but you have better options.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.