Does digging the nose too much cause nose bleeding ?

I accidentally did nose picking today too much because there was some irritant in the nose. Can I get perforated nasal septum or nose bleeding?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jul 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
If you repeatedly pick your nose bleeding can occur. If no bleeding has happened at that time, not to worry. If you feel irritant in the nose use mild blunt pressure to calm the itch rather thank fingernail or sharp objects. Avoid hard sneezing as well. Do steam inhalation if your nose is dry, to help you get moisture in nose. If any bleeding occurs next time do consult your ENT Doctor.