Does decrease in the lymphocytes count within a span of a year indicate AIDS ?

hii i am 21year old ,i tested my blood today my himoglobin is 13.6 Neutrophil is70% Monocytes is 3% Lempocytes is25% Wbc count 8100/l So that is normel But 3march 2010also tested blood cell Himoglobin is11.6 Neutrophils is 61% Monocytes 2% Lempocytes 25% Wbc cells 7300/l So my lempocytes is low in 1year so its dengerous Before 15 days i feel weakness and loss energy chest pain .. So that decress of lempocytes.. It is due to hiv/ aids so please batye mushe aids ke karan to aisa nahi hua Or hiv ka koi khatra he I Mushe weakness bhi ho rahi he Aids stage par lemposytes and wbc ki value kya honi chahiye
Asked On : Thu, 8 Sep 2011